Monday, February 15, 2010

The Snow Makes Me Knit Sweaters For Everything...

It's snowing here- again.  An occurrence that we dread here at school since we have to walk everywhere.  I fell 4 times last week, and have already slipped once today.  Please don't make me walk to class...

Because of the snow, it seems that I feel the need to knit a sweater for all of my inanimate objects.  First off, a reusable cabled Coffee Sweater!  I've been using this little guy instead of those disposable cardboard do-dads.  So far it seems to keep my coffee toasty warm!  I based mine around the tutorial found here.  I made my cables closer together, and then blocked the whole thing in the end.  I don't think that there's any real trick to it, just lots of eyeballing.

Maybe just maybe my afternoon class will be cancelled and I can knit a sweater for my ipod next!

No comments:

Post a Comment