Monday, January 18, 2010

Back To School

The time has finally arrived, and I'm back off to college.  While I'm here I'm really going to be challenged to accomplish all of the crafts that I want to.  I have limited mobility (as well as money), and I don't have a sewing machine or many tools, but hopefully, I'll come up with some good ideas.
I'm currently unpacking all of my stuff and re-aquatinting myself with my dorm room.  I unpacked my craft basket, and am half way done unpacking my clothes.  I decided I'd take a little break.  My roommate Carleigh and her boyfriend Carl are here too getting themselves back in order.  We have a cute little room, but it's very weird to be back here.



On another note, I have made my first sale!  I had recently made some frilly aprons sized for a little girl, and a friend of my mom's bought one!  Exciting!  I'm thinking about trying to get involved in a local craft show, and selling more things!








No comments:

Post a Comment