Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Out There...

Hello Blogosphere, I thought it was about time for me to introduce myself. My name is Elise, and I'm a first year student at the University of Virginia. I'm in the College of Arts and Sciences (jokingly refereed to as the College of Arts and Crafts by students in other schools such as Engineering) possibly majoring in art, or art history, or drama, or- you get the idea. Because apparently I'm not busy enough as a new college student, I thought that I would try my hand at blogging this next semester. For as long as I can remember, I have been making things. With this blog, I want to document and share my projects, as well as share my inspirations and ideas. Being a stereotypical college student, I am dirt poor, so my recourses are limited. No expensive yarn or fabric, and no spur of the moment trips to the art supply store. I have to challenge myself to create from the things that I have. It certainly won't always be easy to keep up with my crafting, but it is my hope that this blog will keep me motivated.
I hope to post my first project soon, as well as trying my hand at making a tutorial, so keep tuned, and thanks!
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment